"When it comes to low prices on the best selection of quality brand
name furniture, you can't beat Ben's!"
Ben's Brands For Less offers three financing options for your new furniture purchase:
No Credit Check Required*
A completed application along with the following items must be processed at one of the Ben's locations to qualify. For complete details, please see an associate at any one of our stores.
- Down payment required.
- Income from the same source for 30 days.
- An open or active personal checking account used in the normal fashion.
- Deposit at least $900 per month in the account and have no more than 4 non-paid checks or debits on one 30 day bank statement.
- Account must be open for at least 90 days.
- Must have check and debit transactions going through personal checking account.
- Voided check or down payment at store using debit card attached to the checking account.
- Valid state issued picture ID.
- Gross income of at least $1,200 per month.
- Military must be E4 or above.
Click here to download the Okinus Credit Application Spanish Version (both files in PDF format
6 or 12 Months – No Interest - with regular payments** A completed application can be processed at any one of the Ben's locations to qualify. We offer 12 months no interest with regular payments on all purchases of $499 and up on your Wells Fargo consumer account. For complete details and an application, please see one of our store associates.
Disclaimer Info:*Provided by Okinus Credit Solutions.
Down payment required. Maximum approval is $3,000 and depends on monthly income. Minimum monthly income is $1,200.
**Provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Credit check required. Special terms apply to purchases charged with approved credit to your Home Furnishings card issued by Wells Fargo. Regular minimum monthly payments are required during the 12 months. The ‘No Interest' option means there is no interest if your purchase is paid in full in the 12 month period; otherwise, interest accrues from date of purchase at a variable APR.